Breaking down barriers to health and well-being.
Focusing on those with complex needs, such as people with disabilities and older adults, we have long been at the forefront of issues such as employment and access to care. We monitor state and national policy and build partnerships so that those who may be under-served can have their needs met. Our goal is to build the capacity of communities to better meet the needs of all.
- Public programs Helping organizations and communities navigate the complex public benefits systems.
- Health security Bringing new value to existing, often overwhelmed programs, focusing on those with medically and socially complex needs.
- Economic security Working to identify and help eliminate systemic barriers to self-sufficiency, employment, and access to services.
- Access to care Subject matter experts on Medicare, Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act.
- Disability employment Developing supports to help people with disabilities become employed.
- Veterans issues Building the capacity of communities to better meet the needs of military Service Member and their families.